- Enriched with Grape Seed Oil
- Natural / No harmful chemicals
- Paraben-Free / Fragrance-Free
- Non-petroleum based
- No animal-derived ingredients (Vegan)
- Will not stick to your clothes
- Safe on all skin types / Doesn’t clog pores
- Airless system dispenser and reclosable pillow packs
- Recyclable packaging (environmentally friendly)
- Used, endorsed and recommended by Professional Tattoo Artists
It is important to learn how to care for your tattoo or piercing in the days and weeks after you have it done. Learn how to wash, care, protect and maintain the appearance of your body art. We provide easy to follow steps for you to take. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us: (954)-983-9491
Approximate Healing Time: 1 – 3 weeks
1. Wash tattoo 5-10 times daily with a mild anti-bacterial soap (such as Dial) and warm water, scrubbing lightly with fingertips. Pat dry.
2. DO NOT use a wash cloth or otherwise scrub your tattoo.
3. Apply a thin layer of our recommended product, After Inked, and rub gently into tattoo. Using A+D Ointment is OK for the first two days.
4. No sun, pool or beach for two weeks.
5. Once healed (2-3 weeks), we recommend using sun block (SPF 30-45) as a routine to keep your tattoo from fading.
6. If you have any questions or comments feel free to give us a call.
Please follow these instructions – after all, your new piece of art will be with you FOREVER.
FACIAL PIERCINGS AFTERCARE
Approximate Healing Time: 2 months to 1 year
With a piercing it is important to realize that most infections are caused by our own hands. As a precaution we recommend you washing your hands 5-6 times a day.
1. Wash your hands before any contact with piercing.
2. Use our recommended product (H20cean spray) 3-5 times daily.
3. Wash piercing daily using a mild anti-bacterial soap such as Dial. Work the soap and water into a lather, gently massage and clean the pierced area. You can use a Q-tip with soap as well, gently rubbing any tough skin.
TONGUE PIERCING AFTERCARE
Approximate Healing Time: 3 – 4 weeks
Tongue piercings can be a tricky heal – not only do you have to take care of the piercing, you also have to watch what you do and put into your mouth.
For the first week: Try to avoid spicy and salty foods as they will increase swelling. Avoid liquid forms of dairy. Dairy produces a high amount of bacteria and may be hard to thoroughly rinse. Drinking alcohol and smoking are also to be avoided as much as possible. They lead to higher risk of infection and irritation.
Try to refrain from playing with the jewelry and heavy kissing which may cause ripping in your healing piercing. Sucking is another unwise activity (straws, Popsicles, cigarettes, etc.). Sucking will cause a vacuum in your mouth which, in turn, causes your tongue to swell more.
Some swelling is to be expected and will normally last 2 – 4 days. To reduce swelling, chew on ice or simply let it melt in your mouth (no sucking), take ibuprofen and drink cold water.
Try to abstain from oral sex for the first 3 weeks. Your piercing will still be an open wound for this period, and will be easily susceptible to infection and sexually transmitted diseases.
During the healing period, you will need to diligently rinse each and every time you eat, drink, or smoke. Basically, any time anything goes in your mouth, you wash it. Rinsing solutions should be antiseptic mouthwashes diluted 50 per cent with water. Alcohol-free mouthwashes are also advisable, but not completely necessary.
Be sure to check end-beads daily to ensure tightness.